When you think about how to manage your business securely and efficiently so that you can maximize productivity, Sage 50 is the first name that comes to mind. As time passes, Sage always provides the most recent update on time so that Sage users can stay current and ahead of the competition. If you have any lower versions, the Sage 50 2018 update can proceed as per the information given below.
In this article, we will discuss the step-by-step guide to upgrade sage 50 to the advanced version.
Features for Sage 50 Subscribers
List down below are the features that event Sage 50 users may encounter:
- Sage Capture: This app allows you to take a photo of a receipt and input a point of interest for the transaction on your iPhone or iPad. Later on, the exchange can import into Sage 50. The image will be added to the exchange as a connection and saved in your One drive record. This component necessitates the purchase of Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium.
- Sage Intelligence Reporting Cloud: This makes use of the new Office 365 integration by making Sage Intelligence reporting financial reports available from your Microsoft 365 business premium dashboard. A few asset reports and salary articulation designs are included and can be altered or reports can be produced without any outside assistance. These reports are produced on a page (HTML) or traded on the web or desktop Excel versions.
- Office 365 user roles and permissions: Five new security bundles have been added to Office 365 to provide you with more specific control over how office 365 clients can access Sage 50 reconciliations. Sage Contact, Sage Capture, and Sage Intelligence are examples of such applications
- AP Automation: Sage 50 will be able to collaborate with Bean works and administration that provides creditor liabilities robotization. It can automate the process of submitting or coding solicitations, assisting with solicitations, and making electronic payments.
Sage 50 2018 Update Process goes like this:
- Take all of the company’s back-ups.
- Ensure that all users depart Sage before beginning the server installation.
- Before you begin the installation, make sure to close all apps on your computer.
- During the installation process, turn off all antivirus software.
- Turn on the firewall.
- Keep the number of user accounts to a minimum of one rather than a maximum of two.
Sage 50 2018 update may also be unavailable in previously downloaded versions. All you have to do is upgrade to the most recent version.
Instructions for Sage 50 2018 update
- First, download the update
- Then, by opening the program, go to the server and select services. After that, click “Check for updates”
- Now, click on “Check Now”
- Then, Select Sage 50 _2018.0 updates and then click on the download button.
- After completion of the download process, exit the software and proceed to the next step.
Sage 50 2018 Update steps on Single System
- In the event that you see the alert, select the installation requirements for the Sage 50 2018 update.
- On the welcome screen, you’ll find a link to view installation instructions, which will take you to a PDF of the installation guide.
- Make sure your anti-virus software is turned off, then click “Next”
- After you have agreed to the licensing agreement, click the Next button.
- To begin the installation, click “Auto Configure.”
- Enter or check your Serial Number, then click the Next button.
- Is this going to be the only computer that will run Sage 50? Select “Yes” and then select the Next button.
- Select the location of the company’s data files and application files under the Install option, then click Install.
- To get the new version on your dashboard, close the Sage 50 window and restart your computer.
Tips for Sage 2018 Update
- If you choose not to replace the more established discharge, but rather change over your information into the more recent form, you will be unable to use the information with the more established discharge.
- Documents will be separated in the destination envelope when you use the downloaded Sage 50 installer to introduce them. This isn’t the same place where the prior discharge occurred. The setup wizard immediately recognizes the earlier introduction area.
- Installing or uninstalling Sage has no effect on your organization’s data.
- When you initially create an organization, it will convert to a good using the new form.
- The Sage Intelligence Reporting module is shown separately.
- If Sage 50 2016.2 or higher is already installed, it will download the Sage 50 2018 installer and prompt you to install it after you close the app.
- This upgrade will be performed first on the server or host computer.
When you upgrade Sage 50 to Sage 50 2018, you’ll get reliable and up-to-date software. The Sage 50 2018 update powerful reporting tool allows you to specify the information you want to collect. If you want better results, make sure that the upgraded version of Sage 50 2018 has been properly updated.
Sage 50 2018 update is capable of integrating the most recent accounting software programs into a single system. It finally makes the user’s job easier.
Sage 50 has one of the most robust reporting capabilities. It aids in the creation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports, such as an income statement, cash flow statement, or balance sheet.
The Sage 50 2018 update aids in the creation of customized reports through the use of crystal and excel reports.
If you continue to encounter problems when upgrading from an earlier version to the Saga 50 2018 update, please contact the technical support staff.