QuickBooks has been supporting the accounting and finance operations of many companies. The application offers a lot of features to its user so that they can carry out their tasks with few clicks. Users can still face different issues while using the application. Some errors are resolved easily and some need technical guidance. Fortunately, Intuit has launched different tools that you can use to fix the common issues that you are facing with the device. These tools are easily available on the Intuit website and can be downloaded as per the requirement. Using different tools for different errors can be difficult and at the same time chaotic. So, to avoid this situation, Intuit launched a tool called QuickBooks Tool Hub.
This is a combination of all the important tools that you need to resolve the errors in QuickBooks. There are different things that you need to know about using and downloading the QuickBooks Tool Hub. Read the complete article to know more about this utility.
More about QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks Tool Hub is a one-stop solution for all the errors that you can face while using the application. It will help you to resolve all the major and minor issues. It comprises tools like Refresher Tool, PDF Converter, QB Condense Data Utility, QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool, QuickBooks File Doctor Tool, and many more. But, there is one thing that you need to know and that is you will have to pay for the subscription of QuickBooks Tool Hub and Its latest version 126.96.36.199. is easily available on Intuit’s official Website.
Issues That Can Be Fixed with QuickBooks Tool Hub
Below is the list of all the issues that you can use this tool to fix.
- Installation Issues: Usually, the installation issues occur when you attempt to download and install the QuickBooks desktop on the system and the process is not complete. In the QuickBooks Tool Hub, you can click on the installation issues option. Other than this, it can also help you to Re-Install the QuickBooks application again.
- Network Troubles: If you are not able to connect to other systems in a particular network, This can probably due to networking error and you can then choose the network issues option.
- Company File Issues: Errors like being unable to open the company file or the company file are damaged. For this, you need to choose The Company File option and follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the process.
- Login Issues: This issue comprises of missing passwords or resetting the password.
- Performance Issues: Lastly, you can use the QuickBooks Tool Hub to fix issues of lagging QuickBooks. For this, you need to choose the program problem option.
Additional Specific Errors that QuickBooks Tool Hub can resolve
- QuickBooks Error 6123
- Installation problems
- Company file related issues
- Networking errors
- PDF and printing issues
- Crashing Of QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Error H202
Benefits of Using QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks Tool Hub offers a lot of features to the users and is worth using. Below we have mentioned all the reasons for which we suggest you use this tool.
- Minimalistic Interface: It is quite easier to use. Even if you are new to the tool, you may not need a lot of time to learn to use it. Though it does not have a flashy or innovative interface but it is super easy to use.
- Fix all kinds of errors: The next thing that we love about this tool is that you can use it to fix all kinds of errors that you can encounter.
- Free to Use: Means You will not have to pay anything to use this tool. Also, there is no limit or restrictions for using the tool again and again.
System Specifications Required
There are two very important requirements that you need to fulfill to install and use the QuickBooks Tool Hub on your system. They are as follows:
- .Net Framework: QuickBooks Desktop uses a Microsoft programs to run web-based apps like QuickBooks Tool Hub(188.8.131.52). One of them is Microsoft .NET Framework. If .NET Framework has an issue, QuickBooks may not work properly.
- Microsoft Visual C++: Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package is a Library File required to run applications developed with Visual C++ language. Qb Desktop installs it automatically so if you already have QuickBooks installed on your system, you just need to ensure if this library file is working fine on your system.
Method to Download and Install QuickBooks Tool Hub(Version 184.108.40.206.)
Now, as we have mentioned, you can easily download the tool from the official website. But, there are some steps that you need to follow. Below we have mentioned the step-by-step process to download and install the QuickBooks Tool Hub on the system.
- To start with, visit Intuit’s official website and then download the tool. Also, remember to save the file at the location where you can easily access it.
- You will now have to open the Quickbookstoolhub.exe file and the installation process will begin.
- Now, click on the Next option.
- After this, you need to agree to the terms and conditions and then choose the Yes option.
- When done, it will ask you to choose the install destination folder. For this, you can either choose the default one or you can change it by clicking on the change option.
- Now, you need to choose the install button and then it will start installing the tool on the system.
- Wait for the process to complete. When complete, you need to choose the Finish option and then open the tool on the system.
- You can now use the tool according to your requirement.
Different Tab in the interface and their Uses
While using QuickBooks Tool Hub, You are going to get different tabs and each tab has its use. In this section, we have mentioned different tabs and explain what you can use these tabs for.
1. Company File Issue tab
This is the second tab after Home, that you will get in the QuickBooks tool applications and is used when you are facing issues with the QuickBooks Company File. You will get different options like Quick fix my file, run QuickBooks File Doctor.
To usually resolve the QuickbBooks company file issues, you can click on the option for the QuickBooks File Doctor. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, you need to choose the option to run the “QuickBooks File Doctor” and then let the tool start on the system.
- After this, you need to click on the Browse option and redirect the tool to the folder in which your company file is stored by default.
- Next, choose the check your file option and then log in to your system as an admin.
- When done, choose the continue option.
2. Network Issues Tab
Now, after the company file tab, you get the option for the network issues tab. This will help you to resolve the errors related to the network or connectivity. Other than this, you can also use the option to run the QuickBooks Database Server Manager on the system.
3. Program Tab
In the program tab, you will get different tools options, and also, it is used to fix the issues present in the QuickBooks application. In this tab, you get different tools options like Quick fix my program, QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool, and QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool.
4. Installation Tab
The next tab in the Repair Tool Hub window is the “Installation Isues” tab. In this, You will get the option to run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool, QuickBooks Clean Install Tool, and more. It will help you to resolve the installation-related issues and also, you can also clean install the application by uninstalling it and installing it again on the system.
5. Password Reset Tool
Now, in case you forget your password to use the QuickBooks application, this tab is all you need. This tab allows you to use the password reset tool to automatically reset your password and carry out the whole process without issues.
Other than these major tabs, there are other tabs also present like home, support, and advanced tool. The Home tab provides you an introduction to what this tool is and how you can use it. Whereas the Support tab will help you to know how you can contact the QuickBooks support team and every detail regarding support is provided. The last is the advanced tool tab that helps you to know which tools are powered by QuickBooks and you can use them to fix issues.
Checkout: QuickBooks vs Quicken
To Wind Up
QuickBooks Tool Hub is surely one of the best tools to resolve errors. The tool is easy to use and can be used by someone new to it. Other than this, it will save a lot of time and effort that you do in installing different tools for different issues. We have tried to provide you all the knowledge that you need to know about the QuickBooks Tool Hub download. We hope that it helps.