Do you need some money urgently? Is the bank not accepting your loan request because of your bad credit score? Do not worry! These days, there are several private lenders for high-risk personal loans who provide loans to people with bad credit scores or no credit history at all. In this article, we will introduce you to some of the best high-risk personal loans guaranteed approval direct lenders who will provide you with a personal loan regardless of your credit score.
We will also help you decide if you should actually go for a high-risk personal loan and under what circumstances a high-risk personal loan is a good option. So, let’s get on board with us!
What is a High Risk Loan?
High-risk loans are those loans, which are offered to people with a bad credit score or zero credit history. Mostly, these loans are unsecured, which means the borrower does not have to provide any security in order to get the loan, which makes them even riskier.
These loans are called high-risk loans because by giving a personal loan to a person with a bad credit record, the lender is putting its money at high risk and there are very less chances of repayment. Since these loans are for bad credit holders, the interest rate is very high and there can be some fees.
If you are applying for a high risk personal loan then you need to be cautious. There are some lenders in the market that offer high-risk loans at a low-interest rate, then consider it as a red flag. It can be a fraud. Check the ratings and reviews from previous customers before making your final call regarding any direct lender.
Types of High-Risk Loans
When you’re in a financial bind, it can be difficult to know what type of loan is right for your situation. Many people turn to high-risk loans, which typically have higher interest rates and fees than traditional loans. It’s important to understand the types of high-risk loans that are available, so you can make an informed decision about which one best fits your needs. Let’s take a look at some common types of high-risk loans.
1. Debt Consolidation Loans for Bad Credit
If you are already in debt, your credit score is bad and you want a loan to repay the other debts or credit card bill, then this will be considered a high-risk loan. Since the chances of repayment are low, the interest rate would be extremely high. This type of loan may still be helpful if you need quick cash to pay off all your debts in one go but make sure to compare multiple lenders before taking out any loan.
2. Title Loans
Title loans are those loans where you put something that has your title as collateral in order to get a secured loan. While lenders may easily provide you with a title loan, the interest rate can be as high as 400% to 500%. This type of loan should only be used if absolutely necessary because of its very expensive interest rates and short repayment terms. Before taking out a title loan, make sure you understand all the terms and conditions that come along with it and exhaust all other financing options first.
3. Personal Loan for Bad Credit
Are you someone with a credit score of 300 or less or no credit history at all? If you apply for a personal loan with this credit score then the personal loan you get will be a high-risk personal loan. You might even have to pay twice or thrice the total loan amount as loan repayment. Additionally, if your application is rejected due to a bad credit score then the lender may charge an additional fee as compensation.
4. Payday Loans
Payday loans are basically short-term loans. You get an amount of $100 to $2000 as a loan and you have to repay the loan on your next payday. Payday loans are also considered high-risk loans because the lender believes that the financial stress of the borrower might go longer and they might not be able to repay the loan. To avoid this, some lenders even make autopay mandatory so that as soon as the borrower receives the salary, the loan amount is deducted from their bank account automatically.
Qualifications for High Risk Personal Loan
If your credit score is 300 or less, then you are a high-risk borrower. In order you qualify for a high-risk loan, you must qualify for all the conditions mentioned below.
- Your age must be 18 years or more.
- You must be a resident of the U.S.A.
- Your phone number and email address must be active.
- You must have an active bank account.
- You must have a credit history.
Best High Risk Personal Loans Guaranteed Approval Direct Lenders
Are you struggling to get a personal loan due to a low credit score or bad credit history? Do you feel like no financial institution is willing to help you out in your time of need? Well, worry no more. We have compiled a list of the top 5 high-risk personal loans guaranteed approval by direct lenders. These lenders are willing to provide their services without taking into account your credit score or credit history. Read on to learn more.
Initially, BadCreditLoans was made with the intention to provide personal loans to people with bad credit scores. But with time, they expanded their loan plans and now they provide loans to all the people who need financial help. All in all, BadCreditLoans is one of the best high risk personal loans guaranteed approval direct lenders.
First, you can apply for pre-qualification at BadCreditLoans to know about the loan amount and interest rate that you would be offered. If you like the deal then you send the loan application to BadCreditLoans and within a single business day, they will take action on your loan application. If your loan application is approved, then you will deposit the loan amount in your bank account within 1 to 3 business days.
- All the direct lenders on BadCreditLoans are verified, so there are no chances of fraud.
- The loan repayment term can vary from 90 days to 6 years, depending on your loan amount and credit score.
- The loan amount ranges from $500 to $10,000.
- You get to compare the rates of all the lenders that can offer you a personal loan, and you get to choose the best direct lender for yourself.
- The APR cannot be more than 35.99%. If any direct lender asks for more than 35.99% APR then you can report it to the customer care department of BadCreditLoans and they will take legal action against that lender.
- You can get a loan amount of up to $10,000.
- You get to repay your loan in small installments.
- They offer a wide range of loans.
- The APR is restricted to only 35.99%.
- Multiple lenders are available.
- The APR will be high for bad credit holders.
MoneyMutual is the choice of several customers for all their emergency money needs. There are thousands of positive MoneyMutual reviews all over the internet, which proves that their customers are more than satisfied with them. They provide honest and transparent money lending services, so you can see all the progress of your loan application, remaining loan amount, remaining installments, and applicable interest rate through their official website.
The best part is, MoneyMutual uses a high-security shield, so all your data like bank account details, personal information, and important documents, everything is safe with them. There are literally no chances of data theft. Also, you can get a loan of up to $5,000 from MoneyMutual.
- You get to see how many lenders are online, which can accept your loan application within minutes.
- They offer a variety of loans, and you can use the loan amount for a range of things.
- They have thousands of positive reviews and ratings online.
- You can get a loan of up to $5,000 and the loan amount will be deposited in your bank account within 1 day.
- Offer a loan of up to $5,000.
- Transparent policies.
- High-security system (2048 Bit) to protect your data.
- They are very reputed in the market.
- Instant loan approval and funding.
- They do not provide services in all the states of the U.S.
The PersonalLoans are best known for providing personal loans that would fulfill all your emergency money needs. They offer loans up to $35,000 and you can repay their loans within 73 months in the form of installments. Their loan approval and loan funding process is extremely fast and you get the loan amount in your bank account within a single day.
They follow all the federal as well as state financial laws, in order to protect you from all financial frauds. They also offer mediation and consultation services, so if any issue arises between you and your lender, PersonalLoans will help you resolve it. All in all, they are one of the best private lenders for high risk personal loans.
- You can get a personal loan of up to $35,000.
- All the lenders are verified, so the loans are completely safe and secured.
- You can repay the loan in installments.
- Their loans, translation process, and loan fundings are transparent.
- They offer consultation and mediation services for free.
- You can get a high amount of loan, even with a bad credit score.
- They offer multiple types of loans.
- Many lenders are available to provide you with the loan that you actually need.
- The interest rate and other fees can be too much.
Do you know what is the best thing about CashUSA? Not only do they offer personal loans for bad credit, but they also educate you regarding finance and money borrowing. You can simply just go to their official website and you will find all the informative lectures and blogs regarding finances and its management.
CashUSA provides loans for high-risk up to $10,000. Their loan qualifications are also very grounded, like, your age should be 18 years or more, you must be a resident of the U.S.A., and you must have an active bank account. If you have all these, then you can easily get a loan from CashUSA, no matter what your credit score is.
- They offer a loan of up to $10,000.
- They deposit the loan amount into your bank account within a single business day.
- CashUSA acts as a middleman between the lender and the borrower.
- They do not allow borrowers to ask for an APR of more than 35.99%.
- All your data is safe with them.
- Fast funding.
- They also provide you with financial education.
- They offer a wide range of loans.
- You get to choose from all the deals offered to you.
- In order to get a loan from CashUSA, you need to have an income.
The RadCred is a new money lending service, but just in a small amount of time, they have made up a good reputation in the market. The best is, they keep all your personal information and details encrypted, so there are no chances of data theft. As soon as you apply for a personal loan at RadCred, they complete the whole approval and loan deposit process within a maximum of 1 to 2 business days.
Even if you do not have a monthly income, RadCred will provide you with personal loans for high risk. Though the interest rate might be extremely high for you. Their loan application and approval process are very simple and you can also apply for pre-qualification, in order to know at what rates you would get a loan.
- They preserve all your private details with a 2048-bit encryption shield.
- They provide customer-friendly loans and repayment terms.
- You do not need to pay any fee, in order to apply for the loan.
- They complete the whole lengthy loan process in just 3 super easy steps.
- Instant loan funding.
- Fast loan approval.
- Multiple personalized loan offers are available.
- 2048-bit encryption to protect the customers’ data.
- There is no limitation on the Annual Percentage Rate.
Who is a High-Risk Borrower?
High-risk borrowers are borrowers with bad credit scores. If you are someone with a credit score of 300 or less then you are a high-risk borrower. Generally, lenders believe that high-risk borrowers would not be able to repay the loan on time and that there are major chances of default so they provide high-interest loans to them.
If you fall under any of the following categories, then you can be considered a high-risk borrower.
- Your credit card balance is high.
- You went through bankruptcy recently.
- You are a bad credit score holder.
- Your tax return history is zero.
- In the past, you paid the loans or credit card bills late.
- You are self-employed or doing a job on a part-time basis.
Points to Consider While Taking High Risk Personal Loans Guaranteed Approval Direct Lenders
Here are some of the points that you must consider while applying for high-risk personal loans guaranteed approval by direct lenders.
1. Reputation of the Direct Lender
There are several private lenders that provide loans for high risk, but you need to be cautious here. Before actually getting the loan, check the ratings and reviews of the lender in order to know about the reputation of the lender in the market. Because these days, there are many misleading lenders in the market who claim to provide low-interest high-risk loans and then charge high fees or even drag the borrowers into court for not repaying the asked amount.
2. Interest Rates and Fees
Before actually sealing the deal, check the interest rate and the fees of the loan that you are planning to get. You should also compare all the offered deals to analyze, which direct lender is providing you with a loan with the least interest rate and seems to be genuine.
Ask the lender directly if they charge any fee that they have not mentioned. Also, do not forget to read the terms and conditions carefully, because once you sign the terms and conditions of the loan, you would not be able to step back.
3. Loan Amount
Do not forget to apply for pre-qualification before sending your loan application. With this, you will get to know what loan amount you can get with your current credit score. Make sure that you only borrow the amount that you can repay.
4. Offered Repayment Time
Usually, the direct lenders provide a repayment time of 2 to 4 months or more but make sure that you go for a term that you can afford. You can go for multiple installments as well. But keep in mind that you do not go for an extreme number of installments because then you will have to pay extra interest on the loan.
When Should You Take a High-Risk Personal Loan?
Generally, people take high-risk loans for two major reasons:
- Emergency money need
- Debt consolidation
People with bad credit scores, who are stuck in an emergency usually go for high-risk loans. If you have lost your job, your car needs a repair, you are in a medical emergency or you are not able to pay your credit card bill then you can go for a high-risk loan, but make sure that you have proper planning to repay the loan, in order to avoid any harsh circumstances.
People also take high-risk loans to consolidate the other debts that they have taken. Even if you have no pending debt, you can use a high-risk loan to improve your financial status, but this will only happen if you use the loan money wisely and you have a solid plan to repay the loan on time.
Should You Take a High-Risk Loan for Debt Consolidation?
It is totally your choice if you want to take a high-risk loan to consolidate your debt or not. But if you are planning to do so, then you must keep a few things in your mind. A high-risk loan is only going to help you if you have a concrete plan to repay this loan. If not, then you might get stuck in the loan cycle and might need a bigger loan to consolidate this debt.
Also, it is not only important to make the plan but it is also important to implement the debt. Plan your budget and expenses 2 to 3 months prior, so that you do not end up overspending. A high-risk loan for debt consolidation can turn in your favor as well as against you, it is totally up to you, how well you manage it.
Other Alternatives for High-Risk Loans
If you think that personal loans for high risk are a bad idea for you, then you can also go with any of the things mentioned below.
1. Credit Counseling
Under credit counseling, some finance experts help you and tell you how you can manage your debt and expenses with the current income that you have. This service is generally offered by non-profitable organizations.
2. Debt Settlement
In debt settlement, a debt settlement company interferes between you and your lender and asks them to decrease the interest rate for you. Most unsecured loan lenders agree to decrease their interest rate for you. In return, the debt settlement company asks you to pay up to 25% of the settled debt.
3. Credit Card Debt Forgiveness
You can ask your credit card company to forgive your debt. If you have paid 60% to 65% of the debt, then the credit card company might forgive your debt or extend your bill payment time.
4. Debt Management Program
Under a debt management program, some experts help you to decide how you can pay the debt as well as manage your expenses with the salary that you have. But they might also charge you for this.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How to get a high-risk personal loan?
In order to get a high-risk loan, direct lenders are the best option. You can easily find many private lenders for high-risk personal loans. You just need to go to the official website of the direct lender and apply for pre-qualification. If you pre-qualify for the loan and like the offered terms then you can send a loan application.
Your loan application will be approved within a single business day and then the loan amount will be deposited into your bank account. But before sending the final application, do not forget to compare the fees and interest rates. Also, check the ratings and reviews of the direct lender before applying for the loan.
Q2. What is the risk of a personal loan?
The main problem with a high-risk personal loan is, it can put you in a debt cycle, where you have to take one loan, in order to get rid of the previous loan. Also, the interest rates are extremely high, so it can be difficult to manage your debt, and expenses as well as save money.
Q3. Can I get a loan if I’m high-risk?
Yes, you can easily get a loan, even if you are a high-risk borrower. There are many direct lenders who provide personal loans for high risk. The only issue is, the interest rate would be extremely high.
Q4. How do high-risk loans work?
High-risk loans are those loans, which are provided to people with poor credit scores. These loans are called high-risk loans because by giving such loans, the lender is putting their money at risk because there are major chances of default. In order to compensate for the risk, the high-risk personal loan direct lenders come with extremely high-interest rates.
Whether High Risk Personal Loans Guaranteed Approval Direct Lenders Worth it?
High-risk personal loans guaranteed approval direct lenders are definitely risky. You have to pay an extremely high-interest rate and fees for a small amount of money. However, they can work in your favor if you have a solid plan for repayment. Consider all possible consequences and options, apply for pre-qualification, compare rates from different lenders, and then make your final decision. If you don’t have a repayment plan for a high-risk loan, we strongly recommend against opting for such loans.
- Meet our Author of Our Editorial Team, Susan Anderson. She is an experienced writer and financial expert who has been writing about credit cards, card offers, services, and other related topics for more than twenty years. With her in-depth knowledge on the matter and her ability to distill complex topics into useful information for readers, Susan has become a go-to source for reliable credit card advice. In addition to her work at the editorial team, she also contributes to major publications such as The Wall Street Journal and CreditCards.com. With her expertise and industry experience, she is able to provide sound advice on all aspects of credit responsibly while helping people save money in the process.
- Loan2023.03.16Bad Credit Personal Loans Guaranteed Approval $5 000 (Experts Pick)
- Loan2023.03.16How to Get Approved for a Cell Phone with Bad Credit: Guide
- Loan2023.03.16Need a Loan Been Refused Everywhere – Some Effective Solutions
- Loan2023.03.16No Credit Check Loans Guaranteed Approval : Top 10 Lenders