You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Double Bottom Line’ tag.
- The Formula for Mobile Microinsurance Success in Senegal and Pakistan bit.ly/1osFsJ8 @GSMA @CGAP 1 day ago
- RT @TheSEEPNetwork: Genius in #Microfinance, Reflections on Pancho Otero by Elisabeth Rhyne of @CFI_ACCION. Remembering him&his legacy http… 2 days ago
- RT @sonia_arenaza: How a Principles Approach to Client Protection is Built for the Digital Age: wp.me/pszOy-48b via @CFI_Accion 2 days ago
- RT @PMOIndia: Financial inclusion is our duty and we are doing our duty: PM @narendramodi 2 days ago
Search the Blog
currently popular on the blog
- Behavioral Research and the Client Protection Principles
- 'The Guardian' Launches Online Financial Inclusion Hub
- Embedded Education Taking Financial Education to Scale
- On the Pathway to Responsible Microfinance: An Update on the Microfinance CEO Working Group's Progress
- 300 Households for One Year: Results of the Kenya Financial Diaries
Blogosphere Branchless Banking Center for Financial Inclusion Client Focus Client Protection Energy, Environment and Inclusive Finance Events Expert Exchange Blog Series Financial Access at Birth Financial Education Financial Inclusion Financial Inclusion 2020 Financial Inclusion for Persons with Disabilities From the Field Global Findex Governance Investing in Inclusive Finance Mapping the Invisible Market Microfinance Microfinance CEO Working Group Mr. Provocative Policy Resources Savings Smart Campaign Social Performance Technology Women and Financial Inclusion Word of the Week Youth and Financial Inclusion
The views and opinions expressed on this blog, except where otherwise noted, are those of the authors and guest bloggers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Center for Financial Inclusion or its affiliates.