You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Double Bottom Line’ tag.
Financial Inclusion 2020 News Feed
In an effort to become the first stop for people interested in all matters regarding financial inclusion, each week the FI2020 team at CFI highlights compelling stories and content from across the web. Click here to visit the news feed.
- Hot off the press! Now published is the 3rd issue of the #FI2020 News Feed bit.ly/1JMX4hf #FinancialInclusion http://t.co/JkvLYSCwIH 12 hours ago
- RT @SmartCampaign_: Our research on the potential risks to clients when using digital financial services bit.ly/1z8W5AX, relevant #… 14 hours ago
- RT @SmartCampaign_: As a standard setting inst't, we're excited @CGAP's research "Doing Digital Finance Right" Read our thoughts on it http… 14 hours ago
- RT @cfed: To Develop Savings Skills, Start ‘Em Young! ow.ly/OKc1N via @CFI_ACCION 4 days ago
Search the Blog
currently popular on the blog
- A Contrarian View of the M-Shwari Revolution
- To Develop Savings Skills: Start 'Em Young!
- Ultra Poor Graduation: The Strongest Case so Far for Why Financial Services Must Be a Part of the Solution to Extreme Poverty
- Innovation and Data in Financial Inclusion a Discussion with Kate Woska, Co-Founder and CEO of Atikus
- The Business of Doing Good: A Chat with Anton Simanowitz
Blogosphere Branchless Banking Center for Financial Inclusion Client Focus Client Protection Energy, Environment and Inclusive Finance Events Expert Exchange Blog Series Financial Access at Birth Financial Education Financial Inclusion Financial Inclusion 2020 Financial Inclusion for Persons with Disabilities From the Field Global Findex Governance Investing in Inclusive Finance Mapping the Invisible Market Microfinance Microfinance CEO Working Group Mr. Provocative Policy Resources Savings Smart Campaign Social Performance Technology Women and Financial Inclusion Word of the Week Youth and Financial Inclusion
- Center for Financial Inclusion on A Contrarian View of the M-Shwari ‘Revolution’
- Towongo Justine Vosco on To Develop Savings Skills, Start ‘Em Young!
- Walter Odero on Global Leader in Mobile Money Launches Idea Portal for Developers
The views and opinions expressed on this blog, except where otherwise noted, are those of the authors and guest bloggers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Center for Financial Inclusion or its affiliates.