You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Double Bottom Line’ tag.
- Facebook to Provide Remittances? The News and the Bigger Picture bit.ly/1hLEKZM @WorldRemit @WorldBank 18 hours ago
- RT @SmartCampaign_: Halfway through the @MofMFI. Be sure to visit #MonthofMicrofinance website for how you can still engage #microfinance h… 1 day ago
- RT @SmartCampaign_: In a new research study, the Smart Campaign is "Giving #Microfinance Clients a Voice" bit.ly/RmvsbZ 1 day ago
- CFI Joins Industry Leaders in Impressing #FinancialInclusion to the G20 bit.ly/1gCgKXp @careintuk @GrameenFdn @CherieBlairFndn 1 day ago
Search the Blog
currently popular on the blog
- Refocusing On the Use of Formal Savings Services
- Microfinance Does Health Care
- Smart Design for Policy and Practice: Consider Bandwidth - Insights from Harvard Kennedy School's "Rethinking Financial Inclusion"
- Behavioral Approaches to Product Innovation at the Base of the Pyramid
- Is Bigger [Data] Better?
Blogosphere Branchless Banking Center for Financial Inclusion Client Focus Client Protection Energy, Environment and Inclusive Finance Events Expert Exchange Blog Series Financial Access at Birth Financial Education Financial Inclusion Financial Inclusion 2020 Financial Inclusion for Persons with Disabilities From the Field Global Findex Governance Investing in Inclusive Finance Mapping the Invisible Market Microfinance Microfinance CEO Working Group Mr. Provocative Policy Resources Savings Smart Campaign Social Performance Technology Women and Financial Inclusion Word of the Week Youth and Financial Inclusion
The views and opinions expressed on this blog, except where otherwise noted, are those of the authors and guest bloggers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Center for Financial Inclusion or its affiliates.