You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Double Bottom Line’ tag.
- With increased competition, it's becoming even more important for microfinance providers to understand their clients: bit.ly/1xcmyew 2 days ago
- Where is the impact investing industry headed? An increased interest in food/agriculture and healthcare: bit.ly/1soKiPw #impinv 2 days ago
- Our #FI2020 research needs your help! How important is aging to #financialinclusion? Quick survey: bit.ly/UIDSME 2 days ago
- Does #financialinclusion need to be more customer-centric? New @CGAP Brief examines: bit.ly/1mESMiy 2 days ago
Search the Blog
currently popular on the blog
- 2014 Banana Skins Report Reveals Overindebtedness as Biggest Concern in Microfinance Industry
- Somalia: Facing Drought with Fewer Remittance Lifelines
- BRAC Microfinance Director Shameran Abed on Client Protection, Balancing Credit and Savings, and the Evolving Financial Inclusion Landscape
- Housing Finance Models in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Technology Roll-Out, Mobile Savings and Credit, Investing in Microinsurance - Top Picks of the Microfinance Blogosphere
Blogosphere Branchless Banking Center for Financial Inclusion Client Focus Client Protection Energy, Environment and Inclusive Finance Events Expert Exchange Blog Series Financial Access at Birth Financial Education Financial Inclusion Financial Inclusion 2020 Financial Inclusion for Persons with Disabilities From the Field Global Findex Governance Investing in Inclusive Finance Mapping the Invisible Market Microfinance Microfinance CEO Working Group Mr. Provocative Policy Resources Savings Smart Campaign Social Performance Technology Women and Financial Inclusion Word of the Week Youth and Financial Inclusion
The views and opinions expressed on this blog, except where otherwise noted, are those of the authors and guest bloggers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Center for Financial Inclusion or its affiliates.