You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Double Bottom Line’ tag.
- RT @payaltalk: #Microfinance in #Azerbaijan: Who is Not Invited to the Party? cfi-blog.org/2013/12/03/mic… @CFI_ACCION 14 hours ago
- What Will You Do to Make Financial Inclusion a Reality by 2020? bit.ly/1dQayLQ #FI2020 14 hours ago
- Should non-bank financial institutions be a part of the #financialinclusion agenda? bit.ly/18Cqorm @dgraceassociate 17 hours ago
- RT @MFGateway: New TED Talk about #financialinclusion of the poor & their money management skills: goo.gl/iSUC61 @womensworldbnkg … 18 hours ago
Search the Blog
currently popular on the blog
- What Would I Do With a $10 Million Grant?
- Microfinance vs. Financial Inclusion: What's the Difference?
- Opportunity International Engages MicroFinanza Rating to Promote Client Protection
- Financial Inclusion 2020: Our Generation's Equivalent of Putting a Man on the Moon
- Five Great Books About Microfinance and How the Poor Use Money
Blogosphere Branchless Banking Center for Financial Inclusion Client Focus Client Protection Energy, Environment and Inclusive Finance Events Expert Exchange Blog Series Financial Access at Birth Financial Education Financial Inclusion Financial Inclusion 2020 Financial Inclusion for Persons with Disabilities From the Field Global Findex Governance Investing in Inclusive Finance Mapping the Invisible Market Microfinance Microfinance CEO Working Group Mr. Provocative Policy Resources Savings Smart Campaign Social Performance Technology Women and Financial Inclusion Word of the Week Youth and Financial Inclusion
The views and opinions expressed on this blog, except where otherwise noted, are those of the authors and guest bloggers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Center for Financial Inclusion or its affiliates.