You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Double Bottom Line’ tag.
- RT @BRACworld: At BRAC, we take #clientprotection very seriously - bit.ly/1ApZNob writes @MariaMayhem523 #microfinance @SmartCampai… 20 hours ago
- RT @calvert_fdn: .@AlexCounts @GrameenFdn Good read on what #impinv can learn from #Microfinance wp.me/pszOy-4xY via @CFI_ACCION 21 hours ago
- Two "wars" – one on #cancer, another on #poverty. Parallels and historical perspective to inform progress: bit.ly/1zJxoJD 22 hours ago
- RT @Breem312: What Impact Investors Could Learn from Microfinance by @GrameenFdn's Alex Counts wp.me/pszOy-4xY via @CFI_Accion #Entr… 22 hours ago
Search the Blog
currently popular on the blog
- Customer Service at BRAC: Empowering Women Through Empowered Women
- Racism Is Endemic. What Role for Microfinance?
- A New Era of Financial Inclusion in India Is about to Begin
- Lessons on Age-Based Client Segmentation... From My Spam Filter
- And Then There Were None? Banks Are De-Banking on a Grand Scale
Blogosphere Branchless Banking Center for Financial Inclusion Client Focus Client Protection Energy, Environment and Inclusive Finance Events Expert Exchange Blog Series Financial Access at Birth Financial Education Financial Inclusion Financial Inclusion 2020 Financial Inclusion for Persons with Disabilities From the Field Global Findex Governance Investing in Inclusive Finance Mapping the Invisible Market Microfinance Microfinance CEO Working Group Mr. Provocative Policy Resources Savings Smart Campaign Social Performance Technology Women and Financial Inclusion Word of the Week Youth and Financial Inclusion
The views and opinions expressed on this blog, except where otherwise noted, are those of the authors and guest bloggers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Center for Financial Inclusion or its affiliates.