You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Double Bottom Line’ tag.
Financial Inclusion 2020 News Feed
Each week the FI2020 team at CFI highlights compelling stories and content on all things financial inclusion from across the web. Click here to visit the news feed.
- RT @Accion_Global: How do you make the world more financially inclusive? Take the quiz to find out: bit.ly/1CQ2c44 http://t.co/Cl39… 9 hours ago
- RT @SmartCampaign_: Africa Makes Leap in Cross-Border Mobile Payments via @WSJ Read: on.wsj.com/1Jj1u02 9 hours ago
- RT @SmartCampaign_: 24 Certified institutions leading in #clientprotection from 16 countries are at this week's #certificationsummit http:/… 3 days ago
- RT @SmartCampaign_: Building a client protection ecosystem. Stories from Pakistan, Kyrgyzstan and Senegal. #certificationsummit http://t.co… 3 days ago
Search the Blog
currently popular on the blog
- The Supply-Centricity of Customer-Centricity
- "It All Comes Down to Knowledge" - Akiba's Mobile Banking Experience
- Peru's National Financial Inclusion Strategy Charts New Path
- Calling All Inquiring Minds! Our New Research Fellows Program Is Accepting Applications
- Lessons Learned from ABF's Convening of Microfinance Leaders in Cape Town
Blogosphere Branchless Banking Center for Financial Inclusion Client Focus Client Protection Energy, Environment and Inclusive Finance Events Expert Exchange Blog Series Financial Access at Birth Financial Education Financial Inclusion Financial Inclusion 2020 Financial Inclusion for Persons with Disabilities From the Field Global Findex Governance Investing in Inclusive Finance Mapping the Invisible Market Microfinance Microfinance CEO Working Group Mr. Provocative Policy Resources Savings Smart Campaign Social Performance Technology Women and Financial Inclusion Word of the Week Youth and Financial Inclusion
The views and opinions expressed on this blog, except where otherwise noted, are those of the authors and guest bloggers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Center for Financial Inclusion or its affiliates.