You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Double Bottom Line’ tag.
- Video: What is Financial Inclusion? bit.ly/14GgKLG In Spanish: bit.ly/1ab0lIP #FI2020 1 day ago
- Peru leads the way to new approach for digital financial services to promote financial inclusion in Latin America bit.ly/1ld87Ti 1 day ago
- RT @lotzak: Top 5 Womens #FinancialInclusion Resources 2013. What are yours? cfi-blog.org/2014/03/07/top… @CherieBlairFndn #womensday 1 day ago
- The Case for Using Behavioral Economics in the Financial Inclusion Space bit.ly/1eaQuyC @NextBillion @ideas42 1 day ago
Search the Blog
currently popular on the blog
- Mobile Microinsurance and Financial Capability
- Approval Pending: A Challenge to M-Pesa's Mobile Money Dominance in Kenya
- Microfinance vs. Financial Inclusion: What's the Difference?
- Microfinance Corporate Governance: Is It Special? (Part One)
- Microfinance Corporate Governance: Is It Special? (Part Two)
Blogosphere Branchless Banking Center for Financial Inclusion Client Focus Client Protection Energy, Environment and Inclusive Finance Events Expert Exchange Blog Series Financial Access at Birth Financial Education Financial Inclusion Financial Inclusion 2020 Financial Inclusion for Persons with Disabilities From the Field Global Findex Governance Investing in Inclusive Finance Mapping the Invisible Market Microfinance Microfinance CEO Working Group Mr. Provocative Policy Resources Savings Smart Campaign Social Performance Technology Women and Financial Inclusion Word of the Week Youth and Financial Inclusion
The views and opinions expressed on this blog, except where otherwise noted, are those of the authors and guest bloggers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Center for Financial Inclusion or its affiliates.